Save Madison Valley encourages you to attend the upcoming tour and Madison Valley Community Council meeting on Tuesday May 17th at 6:15 pm. This is your first opportunity to see the plans for the City People’s property re-development.
6:15 PM Tour the development site with Save Madison Valley
- Location: Meet at the Madison Valley P-Patch (30th Ave E & E Mercer St)
- Snacks provided and followed by walk to the MVCC Meeting.
7:00 PM Madison Valley Community Council Meeting*
- Location: Bush School Community Room 3400 E Harrison Street
- Architect presentation of preliminary design and moderated Q&A session
Save Madison Valley is pleased to announce that after reaching out to the developer and architect of the City People’s development, we had an initial meeting with representatives from both. During this meeting SMV shared some of the community’s concerns. SMV also reiterated that we are not against development; rather we are for development that is a positive addition to the community.
The architect expressed a desire to receive input from the community throughout the process and agreed to keep the lines of communication open. This was hopefully the first of several meetings, with a second one coming soon.
Let's save Madison Valley together!
* Save Madison Valley is not affiliated with the Madison Valley Community Council. We encourage you to attend the MVCC meeting; however this is not a Save Madison Valley hosted event.